Monday, March 28, 2011

This is a start...

O.k. so I set this blog up primarily to display some of my artwork. Now that I think about it...that's really the only reason I had set this up. But I have come to realize (or better yet, friends have told me repeatedly) I really need to take a big leap into the 21st century (we are in the 21st, right?) and do more with this spot than just post a picture and run. So here it goes. Not only do I plan to actually update my artwork on here (which I haven't done in a very long time) I'm going to tell you all about it (in case you might be interested) and finally use this blog spot for what it is for. I'm such a pen & paper type of person. If that can be used to describe a person. I have felt so far removed from the computer world. But this post is a start. I'm setting goals here to be more out there. I'll do my art then keep it in my house and then wonder why no one wants it....."Duh". I have made up my mind to stop playing the hermit role (for better or for worse).

No comments: