Monday, April 4, 2011

Heads or Tails

I posted a photo of a piece of work titled "Heads or Tails". It's basically a drawing of a fish head and a fish tail. A fish fancier can possibly go into more detail about it as far as species and such. I saw this guy at the Georgia Aquarium. I think he's a grouper. But I'm not sure. And it doesn't matter. What does matter is what  this piece is about. At least that is what matters to me. And this is it..I have the hardest time making decisions. THE HARDEST time. And it's pathetic. It has actually gotten to the point where it offends people. I will yay or nay something only to feel decision remorse over it later. Ridiculous. So I have resolved to not be that way anymore.Think about throwing a coin up and picking heads or tails...you make that choice and that's it. Then you walk away. I've been much better since I've made the resolution to stop being so wishy washy. It's a good thing.

No comments: