Friday, August 26, 2011

Hello, New York!

    I have not posted in a very long time. Summer has a way to make time fly. I don't know what ever happened to long lazy summers...but mine seem to be full of activity. So, now that we are here at summer's end (although in Georgia, the heat lasts much longer than the season) new art shows are cropping up. That brings me to my next topic, the 69th Annual Audubon Artists Exhibition at the Salmagundi Art Club, 47 Fifth Ave, New York, New York. I'm very thankful to be included in this years show! I mailed off , "Tortoise, Not turtle" yesterday and am praying it makes it up north in one piece. If anyone is in that area September18th from 12noon to 5pm please stop by and enjoy the show. And tell me how it went since I doubt we'll be able to make it!
     If you are in my area instead, be sure to check out the Marietta Square Art Walk on Sept. 2nd. I'll be there set up in front of the shop called L.Michelle. The times are from 5pm to 9pm. this is a fun thing to do on a Friday night. The square is full of activity on their art walk nights. So grab a slice of pizza and come stop by to keep me company (so I'm not all by myself on a street corner!)

No comments: