Monday, June 11, 2012

   Well, I have not posted anything in forever and ever. I do not know if I had mentioned some wonderful past shows that my work has been displayed in. One was a small works show at Atlanta's Swan Coach House over Christmas. This show hosted a lot of great artists. Another show that I neglected to mention was the Virginia Avery 3rd Biennial "Reflections" Exhibition. This went on from January- March 2012. There was  a lot of great work in this show and it took place at the Mable House Arts Center. It was very well organized, had a catalog, and the people running the show were very, very good at sending out email reminders to flaky artists such as myself.
    I would have been more involved with keeping up with this blog and more shows but pregnancy wears me out. We will be expecting baby boy #4 this July. I'm hoping after he arrives I will be able to get back into the swing of things. Fortunately, I'm not totally out of the art loop. My large Tulip drawing will be on display this summer at the Cobb Marietta Museum of Art from July 7th-Sept 9th 2012. My husband will also have a great urban landscape piece on display. The opening reception is on July 7th from 6-8pm. If you live in this area it could be a fun event to go to. The Marietta Square has gotten a lot "Arts-ier" in the last couple of years.

No comments: