Sunday, September 16, 2012

Well, I still have not gotten any better about keeping up my blog. And to top it off, this post is going to be a short one. But I did want to mention that Bernard and I will have the opportunity to exhibit together again. We were both in the Marietta Museum this summer and now (right now, actually) we both have pieces in the 2012 Art and Design Show House. This years show house is at 256 Hanson Way, Marietta in the Park at Anderson Farms off of Polk Street. I have not been to the show yet, so I do not know how it looks. But I need to go soon since it opened this weekend and will only be open till the 29th of September. This is a museum fund raiser and I encourage anyone to go and support your local artists. They have a website at artanddesignshowhouse.com

No comments: